image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Skyrim mod lets you pay your respects to fallen friends and enemies

 

Skyrim mod lets you pay your respects to fallen friends and enemies

Skyrim mod lets you pay your respects to fallen friends and enemies


Because when you want to kill a skeleton and bury them in the ground where they belong.
Corpses can be a strange thing in Skyrim. They hang around for a while, and some never disappear. Sure, you can do the old fast travel and wait trick, but that's not very polite. Of all the death rituals in all cultures, 'waiting for the body to despair of the world government' is not one of the most relevant. Maybe that's why someone made Pay Your Honours to Skyrim to allow you to bury the dead and say goodbye.

When you bury your friend or murder victim, you can choose to create a tomb for them by showing their name, burial date, and an engraving. The mod description says, "You can choose to have a preset engraving, but you can also write your own." I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking of those playful tombstones: "I told you I was sick."

One caveat, though: embedding an NPC with the mod disables them completely, so you may run into some issues if you plan on resurrecting them or if they don't need to be disabled. Maybe zombies. I am hopeful of zombies.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder